The Law Offices of Albert Siu, APC, is currently offering Legal Assistant/Paralegal positions to assist with an increase in EB-5 and L-1 visa clients from the People’s Republic of China. Prospective candidates must possess a Bachelor’s degree or higher with a law or finance background, have strong verbal communication skills, and fluent (reading/writing) in both Mandarin Chinese and English. No experience necessary, training provided by managing attorney and staff. Law school student interns and JD/LL.M/MBA candidates on OPT are welcome to apply. Please send confidential resume with cover letter to email@example.com.
The links in this website will lead to other websites, including those operated and maintained by third parties. We include these links solely for informational purposes and is not legal advice or a substitute for legal counsel. Online readers should not act upon this information without seeking professional counsel.
- U.S. SUPREME COURT
- U.S. FEDERAL DISTRICT COURT
- U.S. BANKRUPTCY COURT
- U.S. CITIZENSHIP AND IMMIGRATION SERVICE
- CALIFORNIA ATTORNEY GENERAL
- CALIFORNIA SECRETARY OF STATE
- CALIFORNIA BUREAU OF REAL ESTATE
- CALIFORNIA ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS
- LOS ANGELES COUNTY SUPERIOR COURT
- LOS ANGELES IMMIGRATION COURT
- LOS ANGELES COUNTY RECORDER